Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top of a Piano

My parents bought me an old upright piano when I was 12 years old.

Now it's in my house.

Not in the same original condition though..

More on that later.

I have been struggling with accessorising it.

For years it's been the same....

Since Christmas of 2008 to be exact :o

For the past week I have been gathering some ideas. 

It's time for a change!!!

I have found this photo that I will use as an inspiration. :)

You like?


I LOVE how this beautiful lady from Echoes of Laughter used books!

Oh and Lamps!

Isn't is lovely?
I love the simplicity of it

You can never go wrong with books!

Ask Megan from Honey We're Home!

Although I LOVE books, I haven't been a very good collector.

I usually borrow from friends, family and the good ol' library :)

I will definitely use a mirror :)

You HAVE to have a mirror!

What do you think? Do you have a piano?

How do you accessorize it?

I will keep you posted on my progress!

Happy Tuesday!!!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky! Thank you so much for linking up my blog here! I will be anxious waiting to see how your piano top decorating project turns out! Once you start with your piano top, it will become much easier to change things up..I promise! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo and styling of that piano. I say go for it!

    www.goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i love the mirror and then book, and those lamps were gorgeous!!! You should definitely do that!

    ReplyDelete