Thursday, March 3, 2011

Four Years Ago :)

Four years ago, I married my love :)

The best 4 years of my life.

They weren't easy.

These was the good and the bad, but the good, ALWAYS outweighed the bad.

I am very blessed :)

I still sometimes miss my daddy :(

I cryed going down the aisle.
I knew that I wont be that little baby bird in her fathers nest anymore

 

Exchanging rings ;) My little brother Sammy was the ring bearer :)

 

Our Cake

 

The yummy food :) We had my daddy's friend from Seattle cater :)


Pics after ;)


Love this one


My bridesmaids :) My best friend Oksana, on the right, and  dear sister-in-law Anna on the left

  

Yay!


The beach :)


Thumbelina. lol


Being silly


 I love it when he looks at me like that :)


Beach! Love my hair like that! I wish I had that done for my wedding!

It litteraly took me 5 min to make!!!


Always and forever


In Love :)



All the photos were done by Modern Graphics.


We will celebrate our special day this Saturday.

God has truly blessed us.

With two, healthy beautiful children, and a love that grows every day, we couldn't ask for more :)

Thank you Jesus for looking after us :)

Thank you for stopping by :)

xoxo




1 comment:

  1. LOOOVE IT!! :D Great Job Vixy ;) And God Bless you TWO on your special day ;)

    ReplyDelete