Thursday, March 17, 2011

My New Topiary Trees :)

Some of you already know about my love for Topiary Trees :)

You can read my inspirational post here.

I was really looking forward to buying real trees.

They are spendy, and I'm afraid of loosing them :(

One day I was at Marshals, and bought a pair of these beauties :)


The pots are beautiful, but I think they blend in with the back splash a little too much.

Maybe some white paint, and a little distress will do the trick?

What do you think?


Lovely and Creative Jen, over at Scissors & Spatulas had an amazing tutorial on Topiary Trees!

I wish I had found the items she used! I guess I'll find them when I at least expect them! lol


But for now, I'll enjoy my great find at Marshall's for only $12.99 each! :)

There is not a chance that they will die on me!


Just in case you were wondering, the plaque above was given to me by a dear friend on my Birthday :)

Christ is the head of this home,
the unseen Guest of every meal.

:)

It will always be cherished.

And so will His presence :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The trees are great. . . would look adorable with a white washed paint. Sign is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great! Thanks for mentioning me!
    jen

    ReplyDelete