Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A little bit about me :)

I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful little boys :) 31months and 2 months. :) They are my life, my everything. (Yes, I DO have moments when I want to run away, in case you were wondering)

I am also a wife to a wonderful man, who is there for me every step of the way, through think and thin, for better and for worse ;) Uh, i just love him!

Besides being a mom and a wife, I am also a princess :) Yes, my Father is the King of the Universe! I enjoy spending time with Him in prayer, devotion, and feel His presence through my daily life :) 
I <3 Him!

I decided to finally write a blog of my own because I absolutely LOVE reading what other people have to say about their kids, house decor ideas, and the little things in life :)

If you do happen to stumble upon this blog, please leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by! :)

I will try my very best to write often, about my passions; kids, motherhood, home decor, and little inspirations :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your newest addition! Welcome to the blog world too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Megan! Thank you so much for stopping by! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You always insire me, and I hope to do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete